Sunday 17 January 2010

A brief round up


Just a quickie to take note of the last few days games:

Modern Warfare 2 - Standing proud at level 66 at the moment. No chance of hitting second prestige by the time I go back to work though, which was my original goal, mainly because of playing too much of the next game...

Forza 3 - Just hit level 36 and a little over halfway through season 3. The races are starting to get a bit long now, lucky to find one under 15 miles, nearly all taking well over 10 minutes a pop.

I was going to make Forza my next target for completion, but I think it's going to take way too long, plus I think it may get a little tiresome if I play it too intensely. I think I'll pick at it over the next few months, just dipping in now and again when I fancy it, similar to what I'm doing with MW2 really. As such I nominate Red Faction Guerrilla as my new main game. Been playing it on and off for a couple of weeks now and finding it quite enjoyable, so I think I'll step it up a gear and see if I can get it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment